Mill Pond Veterinary Hospital Safety Protocols
In order to keep our patients, their families and out community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning June 4th, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- Our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety and we ask that you continue to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building.
- A hospital team member will greet you inside the hospital entrance at the check-in station upon your arrival.
- Our lobby and exam rooms will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating safe distances from others during your visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when booking your appointment.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. (203) 488-5990.
“Dr Minot has provided exceptional care to my 14 year old cat.”- Amy V.
“"Thank you" is just not enough.”- Taitira R.
“The doctors show such compassion and everyone truly knows my animals.”- Amy B.