1. What made you decide to pursue a career working with animals?
I've always had cats and dogs of my own and they have always been a huge part of my life. Even family members pets were like my own. I can't imagine my life without animals
2. Who makes up your pet family and what type of relationships do you have with them?
9 cats-Beeb, Leo, Storm, Amigo, Jax, Simba, Stitch, Daisy and Pixie and 4 dogs-Skootch, Stay, Lilly and Biskit
3. Is there a particular pet story that has turned into your family folklore?
I tried to adopt a cat named Amigo from a shelter an hour away and the process was taking forever because the facility claimed he did not like or get along with dogs. (I have 4 dogs) Long story short...We did a trial and he ended up being a great fit in my house! He has been with me since 2018!
4. If you could choose to be any animal what would it be and why?
I would be a cat. I would lounge all day, eat whenever I wanted, sunbathe in my favorite window and stay up all night!
5. What would you like the pet owners of Mill Pond to know about you?
My goal is to always take the best care of the pets that come here and make sure they are comfortable while they are with us. When I am not at work, I work as a dog walker to a wonderful pittie named Leo.